Friday, February 20, 2009

Pov Student and Loud Noises

I'm becoming extremely poor and i really feel like i need to get a job but 1) the med course is so packed and 2) transport is highly difficult as the only real way to get around here in Townsville is by car (which i obviously can't use) or bus (and the routes aren't that great).

There is absolutely so much to buy and everything is REALLY expensive =.=. It's like they WANT to squeeze every penny out of poor students like me. But i acknowledge that they give us heaps of support and discounts too...and freebees (like INDOMEE, rendung flavoured from, you'll never guess, the COMMONWEALTH BANK!!!).

I still need to buy my stethescope....(they say it's better to get a good one coz you'll be using it a lot. can't find a glow-in-the-dark one but the Raspberry colour looks quite nice).

I am still highly annoyed by the Firedrill being at such an annoying hour at night. I feel really tired right now and might have a short nap after i finish writing this. Not only that, but at 4am this morning, someone came knocking at all the Fresher doors, trying to wake everybody up to go for a morning run to Maccas (=.=). I was just like...huh? and then i tried to go back to sleep.

I am so lacking in sleep.

I should start doing the prereading for the lectures we have on Monday...

It's so good that everything is basically Biology and Chemistry. I pity those who didn't do both because you'll definitely be benefitted if you have done both Bio and Chem as there's parts of both integrated into our course.

So note to those who are planning to do med and are in yr10 - DO BIOLOGY AND CHEMISTRY. Who cares about scaling coz i still did really well in Biology and got a good uai. Biology and chem is definitely good for you in the longrun and, of course, you'd like to stay on top of your studies in uni.

Also learnt to notetake today in a Notetaking workshop...i discovered i'm on the borderline of writing transcripts. I am far too paranoid.

And as you can see from me writing again so soon, i'm rather bored too.

I might go and sleep now. And then maybe wake up to read some textbooks >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment